Kevlar is a synthetic fiber invented in 1965 and also has great resistance to heat and flame. Due to its resistance characteristics it is used as a reinforcement fiber for the construction of bulletproof vests, equipment for extreme sports and for components used in airplanes, boats and racing cars.
- Material: Kevlar and carbon filaments with Mylar film (Recycled boat sails material)
- Handles and finishes color: Black or Cream
- Bright burnished nickel finishes
- Double magnetic button closure
- Leather shoulder strap length. 103 x 1 cm
- Double handle 34cm.
- Handle height 11 cm
- Double hooks for nickel shoulder strap
- Bag base support feet
- Red fabric
- Double open pocket on the two sides in leather
- Inner bag in detachable fabric with zip closure in the colors.
- Leather edge finishes
- Fabric case